Friday, March 20, 2009

“The more we do, the more we can do; the more busy we are, the more leisure we have.”



Friends visiting, working and life in general has been a DELIGHTFUL distraction for the past few days but here are a few things that have crossed my mind.....



  • Check out http://d23.disney.go.com/ if you're a real Disney fan. The advertising for this new venture by Disney was fantastically mysterious and absolutely captivating. I am DEFINITELY going to purchase a subscription to this magazine.



  • Really looking forward to going back to school but NOT looking forward to making the decision as to what school to attend. Should I go with geographic pros and cons? Or simply based on the programs? What is the difference between placement hours and interships? What about the money? Where can I find a good apartment? Can I find somewhere to live while I am so far away? QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS!


  • I have been dealing with an odd situation over the past few weeks with a friend/co-worker. Someone that I would have (up until now) called a friend has stopped acknowledging me completely. I might as well be just another brick in the wall. When I first noticed this behavior my initial reaction was to kiss ass, go out of my way to offer assistance at work and make conversation while the other party made no effort what so ever. Then, the other day at work, I came to the conclusion that I am not going to go out of my way to be kind to a person who shows me absolutley no respect. If you can turn off your affection towards me so easily than we obviously weren't the greatest of friends in the first place. Good riddens to bad rubbish.


  • I've not been on trolling the internets for the past few days becasue I have been supremely busy with real life but I would like to remind you to check out http://www.threadless.com/. I am a sucker for a funny t-shirt. My favorite one at the moment is a bitchin' blue shirt which says 'Forget Science, I'm donating my body to MAGIC!'

  • Things I am loving this week....my friends, face-painting, Mario Kart for the Wii, Margaritas, kids on leashes, laughing so hard that it makes you cry, the terms 'voiding' and 'evacuating', calling people on their bullshit, playing '20 Questions' while standing in lines, ackward moments from your childhood, getting my watch replaced and recieving $2000 checks from the government of a country I don't even live in!

2 comments:

  1. if you ever actually get your wii online, let me know and i'll get mario kart and we can play it together. :p

    also, how did you get a $2000 check from the american government??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got $2000 from the American government because I am awesome.

    And I'll get Wii online when my internet stops sucking. could you possibly help me with that when you come NEXT WEEK!?

    ReplyDelete