- "Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted." ~Paul Pearshall
- "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family." ~Lee Iacocca
- "In every conceivable manner, the family is the link to our past, bridge to our future."
- "A son is a son until he takes a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life."
- "If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance."-George Bernard Shaw
- "The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family."~Thomas Jefferson
- "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."~Desmond Tutu
- "In time of test, family is best."~Burmese Proverb
However, in the end, I have decided that the best quote and most fitting quote I found was...."other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
Tattoo shop...here I come.