Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vision Boards!!!

Doesn't this sound like a GREAT idea!?!

From Gala Darling's "Things I Love Thursday" post.
(http://galadarling.com/article/things-i-love-thursday46)

"Creating vision-boards — I have been meaning to do it for the past couple of days, I really need to go & buy a cork-board so I can start! But I keep getting really excited about it & dreaming about it, which is why it’s getting a mention! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, basically a vision board (or an inspiration board, or a dream sheet, or mood board, or any combination you like!) is a space you create where you pin up pictures, words, trinkets & anything else you find inspiring. Some people use them to remind them of the things they want to achieve, while others use them to aid them in creative projects or to help them keep looking forward. I can’t wait to make a new one! I think it will be my big weekend project. & if you want some inspiration to make your own, look at the Inspiration Boards group on Flickr!?"

  • Thanks again Gala!

No comments:

Post a Comment