Saturday, January 17, 2009

*sigh*

About 45 minutes before I leave for work...it's times like this that I miss Tim Hortons.

In Canada, every time I went anywhere I would stop at Tim Hortons first. An extra large tea with two milks and two sugars. Possibly also a Canadian Maple donut. A onion bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese (which means AWESOME breath for the rest of the day).

It is something that is second nature. It's a time built into all my days, built into all my routines...a stop at Tim Hortons is KEY to how my day goes.

Down here, unless I want to spend $5.00 on a Starbucks what-have-you, your S.O.L.



If America runs on Dunkin', Canada runs on Tim Hortons...and we get more miles to the gallon.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i'm missing hortons down here in atlanta too (well, up here compared to you!).

    and it's creepy how our orders are pretty much exactly the same... although in the last year or so i switched to vanilla dip donuts, cuz i like the crunch of the sprinkles. i think it tricks me into thinking i'm eating something more substantial than a donut.

    ReplyDelete