Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey, look at me, I'm a cabbage. Good source of Riboflavin.


Make sure to check out this blog http://1000awesomethings.com/! They posted a new awesome thing...celebrities on Sesame Street!


My personal favorites are Feist, Neil Patrick Harris and Robert DeNiro!


I think I will start list of awesome things...


Awesome thing #1: Your parents learning how to use Skype!

Awesome thing#2: Your father continuously waving at you while talking to you on Skype (and repeating the phrase 'it's free!' incredulously)

Awesome thing#3: Your father picking up your bunny rabbit and holding him up in front of the video chat on Skype!


That's all for now...MANY more to come.


Goodnight kids.

1 comment:

  1. i can totally picture dad repeating "it's free!" over and over again. :p

    ReplyDelete