Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Your heart is my pinata."



I have never been in love...sometimes I can't help but pity myself because of this. I have loved many people and had many people love me and for that I am extremely grateful. However, when you are the perpetual fifth wheel you start to wish that you could have a person to share everything with. You want to share inside jokes, music, experiences, your family, your friends, travels, opinions and questions.

However, in the past few days I have seen what happens when love goes horribly, horribly wrong and it makes me wonder if I am better off. I've watched friends being intentionally hurt by men that they once loved and I can't imagine how painful it must be to give yourself so fully to someone and then have them do such horrible things to you.

"When you are in love, and you break up...where does the love go?"

I have a very full life. I have incredible family members and unbelievable friends, I have been all over the world and I have met amazing people and done some amazing things, I have a passion for writing, music, beauty, fashion.

I know that I don't want to live a life without falling in love. I know that the pros far outweigh the cons. I know all that. But still, I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment