Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I choo choo chose you...and there's a picture of a train on it..."

Now, let it be known that I am not the biggest fan of Valentines day.

Not because it's commercial and overrated or because it's something we should be celebrating everyday but because I'm alone.


Plain and simple.




And to be completely honest, I think that any other single girl that says differently is kidding herself.





I have only ever had one Valentine in my life (meaning I have only once had a boyfriend on Valentines day).It was a boy from highschool for whom I made a beautiful handmade Valentine for but then I chickened out and never gave it to him (which I guess was a good thing because we broke up a week later). .
However, I am optimistic that I will have many more Valentines in my life. I am hopeful.




"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."

No comments:

Post a Comment