Friday, April 3, 2009

Surprises are fun!

Everybody loves a good surprise! Over the past few weeks I've been a part of some really great surprises (proposals and secret visits from family) and it made me realize the power of 'the surprise'. I've never been very good at keeping secrets and therefore even worse at pulling off a surprise. My parents could never tell me what they had gotten for each other for Christmas because I would always spill the beans at the....last....minute...."IT'S A WATCH!"

*sigh* I really wish I had someone to surprise me with something.

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our cheif weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise...our two weapons are fear and suprise...and ruthless efficiency...Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatacial devotion to the Pope...Our *four*...no...*Amongst* our weapons...Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise...I'll come in again."

No comments:

Post a Comment