Sunday, April 5, 2009

“Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.”

"In any relationship in which two people become one, the end result is two half people."

I have never been in a serious relationship. Sometimes I wonder, when and if it happens, how I will be able to deal with it. Right now I cannot fathom how two people spend ALL of their time together. I like being alone and I have no idea how to share absolutley everything with another person. I am afraid that I have been independant for so long that I will never be able to depend on a man in a relationship.

"It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them.”

When I hear girls talk about how they don't want work because their boyfriends give them money...it disgusts me. Don't you want to earn your own money? When couples have to do EVERYTHING together, down to the most mundane tasks it scares me because I don't know if I'm going to be able to do that without being totally annoyed by the other person.

"Don't smother each other. No one can grow in the shade."

No comments:

Post a Comment