Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”



I believe that you do not choose who you fall in love with.


I also believe that two consenting adults who are in love should be able to share their lives, forever, no matter their race, sex, religion or creed.


In July of 2005 Canada legalized same-sex marriage. Our country served as a haven for couples in love who were not able to be married in their own counties, state or cities. I am proud to live in a country that recognizes the rights of people regardless of their sexual orientation. People are people.


Today, Proposition 8 was overturned, legalizing same sex marriage in California...
in this I see progress, hope and, above all, love for our fellow man.


"God doesn't make mistakes. People are born how they are born. And I think people should be able to get married and love each other."
~Kristin Chenoweth


1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!!
    love does not see with the eyes, but to the heart- you can quote me. :)

    ReplyDelete